Sunday 12 April 2009

The Moment

It supposed to be a moment for me to feel relax, to do what I want to do just for the few hours which I don't think I can do much other than to finish off my downloaded Grey's Anatomy. Other than that, I have other things I would like to do, like for instance, go to the movies. I have actually missed alot of movies in cinema lately. The good ones especially. It's totally mental suffer!

Next, I want to go shopping or just window shopping would still be fine for me too! I just want to hang out! Third, why don't they have H&M here?? It would drive me crazy just to shop in H&M! I want it but they don't have it here! Was watching Stylista, a combination of ANTM and Project Runway. The winner would receive a year's H&M purchases!! Imagine that!!

Anyways, back to the moment. It started just like that. It is not a stand alone trigger but with a few incidents to trigger it.

a) Greys Anatomy Season 5 Episode 18.
An episode that is like any other season which feature sad and crying moments. The acting alone could not touch a person's heart without the scores. Powderfinger, I think the producers made a good decision on choosing it to be that 'moments' s background music as it really triggers the mood.

b) News from an old friend.
While watching Grey's Anatomy, a popped up window appears. News regarding his mother on diagnosed Cancer for 2 years and this is the second year! I got no idea how is she doing but for sure, I know she's not doing fine. Imagine that! You know you're gonna die anytime... I wouldn't want to go there but I did!

c) Stress.
Don't know if you've realised. I tend not to online on MSN lately. It's not as frequent as it used to be. I changed my design over and over again! I'm definitely blaming Mr. Cheah for saying ' It either full marks or a fail for your design'. Thanks! That really pressured me on making sure what I'm designing to be the best design from me! That's really insane and I think everyone is moving advance ahead while I'm WAY behind struggling on my basic designs. Yes, I think those who advanced, possible by now, they are sleeping their way to dreamland with no worries yet.

After the popped up message, I remained calm to deal with it. While trying to comfort him but tears started flowing downwards as watching the execution part from Grey's Anatomy along with the background music by Powderfinger. I can't take it. I left a message in MSN and just sat on my bed with Grey's Anatomy continue on playing. It ended and I started a continuation episode for it, it is funny and I stopped being sad. But the tears kept on flowing out! I tried to resist it but it's uncontrollable. I paused Grey's Anatomy, turned off the lights and turned on my mood lamp.


I bought these from Penang and it plays a role on activating my 'Electrical'/Kemahiran Hidup skills. It actually squeezed quite an amount of my brain juice just to figure how to design the circuit and to make it work! I did made a 'Litar Bersiri' but the lightbulbs too dim and it seems that it could not work so I made 'Litar Selari' for each of them.

I lay on the bed staring at the lamp giving some thought about it. Closed my eyes.

I was told to get a hot shower and everything would be fine and back in order and I did. It does help.

Am I really that stress for a breakdown??

2 comments:

DeNise~ said...

wa..nice lamp... a bedside night lamp?

Jonathan aka Lil' Boy said...

Its being hung from the ceiling...its a total bitch to fix that...