Saturday 11 April 2009

IPhoto of The Week : 5/4 - 11/4

Back from Hong Kong people!

Passing by Vietnam borders, and there, that's Saigon...


I don't know is it normal, but it does not have it any of the flights I have taken my whole life. It's on Cathay Pacific. The mini LCD television hardisk sets on your seats does feature a channel where you get to see the forward landing wheel camera view. It's REALLY COOL! You get to observe it when the plane takes off. By the way, it's Boeing 737.



One of the videos I've recorded from pre-landing to landed.
Venue : KLIA


Bought lots in Disneyland, the grand total of all purchases there for the whole family is erm I prefer to be announced as 'over over (OVER) the K'. This is one of my favorite! 'The Cup' :D


After seeing Mr.Cheah for my design in Studio, decided to ponteng awhile just to have my 'lunch'. Was starving and we saw this.. So the cat does know where to clench its thirst eh?
Venue : Annexe



Presenting you! The world of MyVis... It's crazy! That's alot stacked next to each other. (On my way leaving the college to the carpark)
Venue : Infront 7-11, valet car park

No comments: