Thursday 30 April 2009

In For An Apple or Honeydew? Watermelon!?!


Jeng Jeng Jeng... I finally got my own mighty mouse. Why do I need it since I already have my HP bluetooth mouse then? Well, the reason is simple. HP mouse has been naughty, its disobeying my orders. Okay maybe for Macbook not for Windows. So at the end, it's not suitable for Mac although its responsive but I doubt you can be patient with it.

This mouse for the mean time it's okay for me. It still uses bluetooth connection and its ergonomically designed! There are special buttons around it. Check it out at your local apple store.
I know, I know some of you are going on I hate You Jon! Yes, hate me for it. I didn't ask for it anyways. The Ipod Touch has finally arrived. My dearly GreenPod is now being ditched aside or shall I say, May you rest in peace. Well, it was in critical stage before being returned back to me for Shanghai Trip. I had lend someone my GreenPod. Anyways, to continue GreenPod's legacy, I shall name this touch, the GreenTouch. There! Another generation for it to go with. For now, what I enjoyed most is that I can FINALLY watch something on my Ipod esp. Grey's Anatomy Season 5! I'm still waiting for Episode 21 to be out.

So go for an Apple while I stick to Honeydew & Watermelon

No comments: