Sunday 25 January 2009

Under the tree~

A post I wrote last year during Christmas

翠Ling, Chui Ling says no fake gucci for leos!~ as presents...

Presents, season of giving as we speak of. Is presents that important? An item we all wanted. We just hope to receive something on special occasions in the reality world.

Greed shall be the word. You greed for items you fantasize for, you greed for items you dream of, you greed for items you don't have the ability to obtain. End up just to wish for it and hoping someone would get it for you.

We all do so and i doubt there would be any deny.

Me myself dare not to deny it either, I might have a little greed in it but I do not hope for it. Presents the main topic, once ruined my life. Presents had once made me a devil filled with greed.

Last 2 semesters, there is an 'in prompt to' presentation held during the hard ass uber advance Technical English class. Each of us pick draws on topics and while mine sucks! Due to it's technical english 2, I don't get the question. The lecturer gave me another chance to pick draw.

The title is 'Worst Presents I Ever Received'

I stood there and to figure out what is the worst present. I told the lecturer there is none, due to the fact I'm always grateful even if presents no matter what it is. I was forced to make up one.

My worst present would be a photo frame. With today's innovative era, we speak of digital data. With digital cameras, we no longer find the need of developing photos with first point, wasting paper! Going green is a trend at the moment, you recycle, you use less paper, you pollute the environment less. While studying architecture course, I've learned that spaces are important same goes for storage spaces. You wouldn't want a space filled with MANY photo frames whereby you can use that space for other purposes? Not just so, there is a new invention called Digital Photo Frame! Very eco friendly in some way i guess?

After this presentation, I had accidentally made 'Photo Frame' into my present shit list! I tried to change my mind or be grateful of but it just stays there. Soon after that, I received a photo frame as present which quite pisses me off. My mistake! (trying to change the theory)

Overall, presents might make someone happy and some nothing but neutral.

P.S : I see the rainbow...

Lil' White Dragon

1 comment:

EdMunD-fiEd said...

OoooOOOooo...i think i saw this post before....is it from there r....i wan a digital photoframe too but dan said its way tooo overpriced....lalalala~