Monday 26 January 2009

Reunion Eh?

It was funny during reunion dinner....

I was being tense bcz of the invention of a Sony psp. Little sis and bro was being addicted to it, non of them are having anything at all! I understand, its been sometime they had psp curfew...

I expect a family dinner to be like a family dinner, moreover its a reunion dinner!

Mom was saying,
'We don't have to eat anymore! I shall have psp on your (Preston) plate, laptop on both of ur (Me n sis) plate, psp on yours (Hillary) and a football for you (Dad)!'

'What about yours?' we asked.

'Astro Max!' Dad replied immediately..

'I want a bunch of cash vouchers on my plate! I want Tangs! Robinsons! Parksons!' she laughs.

I responded 'Ya vouchers! *laughs* Tesco!'

1 comment:

小泉総次郎 said...

I guess it was a fun and luxury reunion dinner!!