Tuesday 20 January 2009

They do!?!?


or We wait?? Still waiting for the horror part....Where is it? No where to be found though it was creepy in the beginning but everything turned into a laughing joke right after the first horror part.  

There are many parts I find it funny and maybe because of the cheap tactics from the production or some is too 'out of this world'... Well maybe I'm too realistic...

My mind would wonder off when I'm watching movies.  I would think of the Behind-The-Scenes or stuff like how they made it.  Hence, it's quite useless to watch 'Horror' movie with me cz I don't believe in such a thing that exaggerates?  I have already pre-warned Edmund about what he would receive when he watch 'Horror' with me.  

Yes, I laughed like crazy during the movie.  It's as though no one's business.  I know I'm disturbing but hell yah! I paid for the movie and I find it comedian... There are seriously alot to laugh about!

Lets put it, the end, there is a bone hand figure grabbed the old man's leg and dragged the whole body! That should be spooky I suppose? But I saw the skeleton hand figure is too "fake" enough to put in the show.  They made it worst! The second skeleton grabbed the other old man's crotch!

We even made fun of the old lady looks like someone....

Yep, We wait not they wait... I've heard alot people said it's scary, and alot had said it to be awesome! For me? I rate it 3 over 10...  

P.S / The slice into head was cool! and the sealed thread tied lips!  Overall, it's like any other typical horror movies! The main character solve the problem with a ghost!


Riiiight....


2 comments:

EdMunD-fiEd said...

it was such a sad movie.A sad movie indeed,that make me cry out of boredom.Thanks Audrey,for giving me hope before i stepped in to theatre 4.

Jonathan aka Lil' Boy said...

Hahahaha We ran out of tissue u noe? Next time we need a carton of tissue box man... we can share with people oso! Charity!