Wednesday 21 January 2009

At last!

There is no phone calls from that party for almost a week now.  I've decided to pay them a visit before I leave the place.  I went to the main office and saw the lady who spoke to me last week.  Dang~ she looked so... zombie... with deeeeeeep eye bags.  Looks pity while with the hair messy-ly tied upwards from the back. 

I knocked on the glass door though the door is opened.  She looked up and showed a shocking face.  

"I remember you! I remember you!" she said it loudly.

"Yes, I was wondering how is the progress of the investigation?" I asked.

"I remember you! But I don't really remember what is the problem again...I remember your face, Is it a lost book? Ah! Yes! You lost a book right?" She replied with a tone filled with 'worries'.

"Urm, its the book renewal charges..." I replied.

"OH YAH!! I passed it to my colleague! Hold on ah, I go get her..."

She immediately move out from her seat and move along in 'lightning speed' to the library compound in search of her colleague.  

As she had found the colleague while yelling her name out... 
(I wonder what the library is for?) 
Ah, she returned to the office and passed me to the colleague.  

Wow, I'm glad finally a respond and hope its good!  Apparently... the colleague... was the one in charge of the library that day when I found out about my account being charged. She was just next to the lady who informed me that my account has 'issues'....DANG! Couldn't her do something that day instead of causing me worries for the WHOLE week? 

Anyways, she said she had waived the charges but however I still need to pay for the other fine charges which I'm fine about those bcz I had committed them! *Tee Hee...*

Borrowed 4 books! haha imagine the desperation of wanting to borrow books.  2 of them are about Egypt and another 2 are design books.  

I just realised the fall of Egypt is bcz of some Pharaoh was being too 'religious' and that caused almost the whole empire gone.  Poor Cleopatra... What is with me and History man! I'm like reading it as though like novel... *faints*

Anyways, back to my room 'Spring cleaning'

No comments: