Friday 23 January 2009

Music Notes All Around...

Since Justin had done his, I went to check out mine!  Clicked on Itunes and clicked on Play Count on main library.  This is what I get from the list! It was quite shocking though cz I don't realise it!

Songs that played the most in 2008

L.O.V.E
by Michael Buble
222 plays

Disturbia
by Rihannna
228 plays

4 Minutes
by Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
229 plays

Attention Please
by Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
245 plays

About You Now
by Sugababes
266 plays

Hold You Down
by Jennifer Lopez
267 plays

Closer 
by Joshua Radin
274 plays

Bottle It Up
by Sara Bareilles
283 plays

我們
by 南拳媽媽
308 plays

At last! The most I've played in 2008!!!



One Step At A Time
by Jordin Sparks
345 plays

I love it! I didn't even realised that I've played it for 345 times!! That's ALOT! That's like obsess! or simply just no life stuck with only a song! Well, I can't help it! It's meaningful to me?  I just LOVE the heels hitting the ground sound but I don't quite understand the GREEN heels...

At least now I found out that I'm once an obsessor of 'One Step At A Time'...

No comments: