Monday 19 January 2009

Craves for it!


A question pops up for me during the interview, 

'If you were to be an ice cream, what flavor would you choose to be?'

Both of us answered 'WATERMELON ICE CREAM!', 'LECKA LECKA brand!', 'His so possesive till every time pass by would say "lets go in and get my ice cream"!', 'Watermelon'... Audrey knows me well. VERY well indeed! Know what? Next time it's easy for her to answer my girlfriend what flavor I like if they ask her...  

Of course, the answer is too obvious to not know about it.  Yes I admit I craves for watermelon lots!  I just love watermelon! No idea why? Maybe it just started from 


Yes! Bubble Yum Watermelon flavor.  Yummy indeed eh! The taste and the flavor of it.  Simply splendid!  No! I do not have a stack stock of it in my room nor my house.  I just love the watermelon flavor. 

The thing about bubble yum, I think it's too thick?  That turns me off sometimes due to tiredness of chewing it.  Ha Ha...  Last year, I found out about Lecka Lecka Watermelon flavored Ice Cream, that truly melts my heart!  It was random, we felt like getting Ice Cream but there is no Baskin Robins around and heard that Orange Sherbet is gone for sure (excluding Genting).  So we tried Lecka Lecka! I choose watermelon for no reasons and immediately I LOVE it!!

Till today, if I could, I would prefer Watermelon juice in restaurants, watermelon bubble tea, and watermelon as dessert etc.

I just found out that there is even more than just to eat!


Nike Delta Force - Watermelon!


Watermelon Cap!


Watermelon Lip Balm!

No comments: