Thursday 13 November 2008

Queen of my heart...


I'm totally crazy for this Malaysian born female chinese singer! Jasmine/Fish Leong, 梁静茹. I dare to declare her the Queen of all mandarin love songs. Well not just my statement, alot out there do think so too~! It all started from my mom, a crazy fan for her songs though I once heard it during my high school years. She started to buy and buy all her CD's and concert DVD's. Whenever I'm in a mood, a typical mood, I would choose her! She first started her career in Malaysia and all you Malaysians out there clearly knows that it won't work in Malaysian market back then. So she went to Taiwan to further her career. All we can see now is she's doing great.

Her voice wins hearts of many people. Sweet and stable. She just released her album recently and it is still up to my standard!

Never watched her videos due to lack of TV times and the chances of broadcasting mandarin music videos on local television networks and Astro is included.

This is Nuan Nuan, 暖暖. Not so new song, just found it on Youtube, it's really sweet!




This is Chong Bai, 崇拜. A new song from her latest album. Still loving her video 'cz' this has Church on the water by Tadao Ando in it! Her video is well delivered too! I rate it 10 out of 10 excluding the 'crow' part.


3 comments:

tEh_o'_ pENg said...

eh? her album mana ada recently lar, is months ago lor, even had her concert last few months after the newest album was out... haha... outdated man...

o ya, and jasmine used to be her name?? kinda wierd name....

Jonathan aka Lil' Boy said...

Eh, her concert album la dei! Theres a few new songs in it...So whos outdated now? Don simply hantam me oh!~ Mom's a crazy fan, so I don hav to worry whether outdate anot..

tEh_o'_ pENg said...

sad-nyer... kena bom