Friday 14 November 2008

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head~



The sky started to down pour droplets of water,
As expected somehow,
To run as fast as could to avoid getting wet.
End up wet anyways.

Sitting in the car,
Lying down to the lowered seat while staring upwards.
Listening to the droplets of rain hitting the wind screen,
Staring at how the droplets hitting onto the wind screen,
While tasting and sniffing the humidity.

It was quite an evening.
Being quiet and alone,
relax and free.

Hearing and observing the exhale of breath,
It's time to notice the tiny bits of details.
Reminds me of Joy, Laughter, Sadness and Proud!


Was suppose to go for Winter Collection shopping today! Ended up waiting for 2 hours! Went to Gardens to get them and bought only 1 which is the winter jacket. I wish to be Zara instead and suggestions to Marks and Spencers too! Not bad for their fleece sleeves and leather jackets.

Sis finally got her Vaio from Sonystyle KLCC. My old working place. Another round of buying things from that place. The whole scenario is quite scary, lack of staff and no manager. Seriously it's chaotic but I bet when the chief returns, everything would be back to normal I guess? Under her lead, I bet its quite ok?

Anyways, another round of free Starbucks! This time is from Sis! Thanks for the Chocolate Cream Chip Frap! ^^

For once, I actually understands what they are trying to sell and me standing on both the customer and worker's shoe. Hard for them to work and hard for me to choose. It's best not to know too much of procedures or it would burry you alive when you buy stuff.

Signing off~

No comments: