Wednesday 12 November 2008

Bahasa Melayu??!?!

What's my misery? My studio house. I've been trying to search for a new form and to further develop! Seems like it's always stuck! Ended up renovating the current one and after seeing our dear Ar. Fadzwin, I am certain of my design and to continue with what I've started.

I'm glad I talked to her instead of Lecturer Hong who really didn't help much than to just give you the 'I'm expecting more' type of face and it's discouraging!

I feel alot better after the two days of struggle with my house design and now, I shall work towards that!

Was forced to wake up early yesterday just to fetch sis to school. Oh okok! It's voluntarily done! Anyways, I didn't regret much because of Hitz.fm really made my morning till I don't want to get off the car!

It was the first day of SPM with Bahasa Melayu as the first paper. Hitz.fm crew decided to theme it Bahasa Melayu for the day! If you were listening to it, I bet you would agree with me that is really funny for the whole time!

*Bagi saya 'chan chan la~'*

*Sekarang kita main...er how do you say edition?....ah! Edisi special*

*Ya, Tidak, Umm, Ahh!*

*Oleh kerana hari ini adalah paper Bahasa Melayu, Kami akan bertutur dalam Bahasa Melayu yang salah!*

I was seriously laughing all out loud. Well it was funny! Bet 'I come in peace' dorky geeks would laugh too eventhough some of them believe in alien existance!

Well, nothing much for the day as I felt lazy and getting lazy! Arh! Where and how to dispose the fats then?

Leona Lewis! When was the last time you see her on Live International telecast? The last I saw her was the China Closing Olympics ceremony and I liked her performance! It's really amazing to see her being so lucky! She is! A new singer coming out to the charts not too long and to perform on a closing ceremony for the Olympics? That's really an achievement! While with the title 'representing' London. That's something!

Her story is quite sad to hear about where she was kicked out from a group singers called...erm..nevermind! What I'm trying to say is, AHA! In your faces BITCHES! That's for kicking her out! Who's in the success line now? International wise?

Anyways, with her famous tracks which one of it 'Bleeding Love' written by Jesse McCartney and 'Better In Time'. Now 'Forgive Me'? I listened to her album 'Spirit' and it is good! Worth the money! As for the current chart popping song 'Forgive Me', try to listen to the harmonica section during the chorus part. I find it easing and calming! Do you?