Monday 10 November 2008

Hot....Cold....n?

(Click to enlarge)

Something caught me! Shen wanted to talk about someone hot. and while MS wanted to talk about cold weather. Me? I just wanted to talk about Hot n Cold by Katy Perry! (Please be informed that all these are done by coincidental)

Was trying to work out my model during the noon and Katy Perry totally strike me hard! Here goes the lyrics and it made my mood to 'annoyed' of something.

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you PMS like a bitch
I would know

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You, you don't really wanna stay, no
You, but you don't really wanna go, oh


If you're the person I want you to hear it, I hope you really do get the message from the song lyric! I really do mean it and I realize I got annoyed of everything! (I really hope you know it's you!)

2 comments:

tEh_o'_ pENg said...

who is teh o peng?? cute name... can i know him/her? haha

Jonathan aka Lil' Boy said...

hahaha perasan...