Monday 10 November 2008

Glimpse of an eye...


Looked familiar? Yep, It's my necklace. The necklace you always see me wearing it. Finally I got it back after 2 weeks! For the first time I missed it! I really do! Never had 'miss' feelings on things before and yes, it's really the first!

This ring has been with me for a total of FOUR years. It has been with me every time I go out. Rarely forgotten to wear it. I just do so and it became a routine! Must not leave home without it.

The ring is now rusty in some parts of it. Some edges are scrapped off....etc Overall it's still okay, but the color of the scrapped off parts can be seen obviously. A different tone between the 'scrapped' and the 'un-scrapped'.

Something strucked me on my birthday. Audrey said she wanted to get me a new necklace to replace this. A doubtful thought appears whether should I just drop it and change another? Or should I stick to it?

Timothy couldn't suggest me much because he said it's precious and continue with the years! But judging the condition of it, maybe I really do need to change it?


Dear Father Justin, I've committed a sin. I've stolen someone's ring with that person's acknowledgment! Haha! Well, it's a suggestion for me to change the ring.


Should I? Really?


Well, it does looked good on picture I have to admit. Arh! Should I really abandon that 4 years old ring of mine and replace with someone's? or Should I just continue the years?!!?!

No comments: