Sunday 9 November 2008

It's All About Movies!

It's complicated... It started with news of 'Lets go watch Double-O-7!' Immediately responded 'Lets go!'

5th November
Quite foolish you see. I have Building Construction II research paper to hand in the next day while this promised event happened since last week!
As you learn that I had troubles looking for sites. Ended up analyzing all monorail stations. It was quite cool about how the roof is and to actually think how they make it.


After compiling, I took a break off to Quantum Of Solace. I still prefer the first instead this though I'm not a fan nor looking forward with any intention to watch it. It was the premiere and I got invited to attend it. So why not? It's free! The movie was quite disappointing for me. The cameramen and all the angles created the whole disaster! But overall the story line was okay, not bad. and I got inspired for my House assignment.

and YES! I handed in my research paper in time with no regrets.

7th November
Another round of free movie! This time it's horror! I've warned saying I might destroy the show and the mood. I did!

It's The Coffin! Karen Mok is the main character, in a Thai Horror Movie!! What is it about? For you to figure out!



The disaster? I laughed non-stop! They were so into the mood of horror and I destroyed it with all my laughters. Sad eh? I don't know! Just can't hold on to it! It's funny! My point of view for horror movie is funny! I don't know why. I just do! Sorry people! If you want to watch horror movies with me? I think you should pass!


9th November




Finally! The day has come! Finally I watched it after sometime being released in cinema. I first saw the trailer on a bus trip back home. It was so tempting and I wanted to watch it straight away! But I kept dragging/delaying it till now for some reasons not to be exposed/explained. I was right! It is a nice movie! It's worth watching it! Really worth the money to watch it! The movie is called 犬と私の10の約束 (Reads: inu to watashi no juu no yakusoku), 10 promises to my dog!

Yes! It's a Japanese movie and my opnion towards japanese movies/ drama is they always create master pieces! Most of them strikes our hearts and grab them at their weakest point. It simply just touches me badly. Trust me, my tears was dripping droplets by droplets in the cinema.

I did not regret watching this movie among all movies in the past few months except Eagle Eye and I am truly happy for the japanese how they produce master pieces! By the way, this is an International Film. Meaning it's a representative from Japan among other japanese movies.

For now? I just work on my assignment! The house assignment!

JonJon signing off~

2 comments:

幸福王子 said...

the first two movies i have watched and yet, they are the most recent movies i have watched.

for Quantum, I agree your perspective that the first one is better.

for Coffin, I feel that the climax was not so high.

haha. anyway, enjoy your day~ It's great to have a free movie. =envy=

JJ Jason said...

This Coffin is actually really exist in Thailand.
But it is not horror at all.
It is just something for u to become more good luck in the future.