Saturday 2 February 2008

You Know What?!?!

I love you Mom! Muackxs!!

I was told to meet her up again! After class yesterday and YES!! We have class! It's a newsletter workshop! With Publisher. Gawd! I'm already a master of publisher and why do I have to attend? cz Nat nat says so. Or else I'll lose 10 marks. Yeah! We have it on a KL public holiday! How nice?

After workshop, I met up with mom and we went shopping again!!! Preston was persuading about wanting a pair of Adidas which cost around RM200+? WHAT?!?!? A 10 year old wants a pair of shoes that cost RM200+?? That's not making sense at all! Eventually all my facts has prevented these which is supposed to be nearly to happen! Yay! I'm a peace maker and problem preventer! I bet Preston hates me now and as if I cared!
(Preston = my brother)

I was looking for wallet and she helped me on tastes. I'm looking for a great wallet that I could use for sometime compare to my previous wallet which survived only a few months.

I spotted ELLE which cost RM261 and the other is RM181! It looked nice and was thinking of buying it. POLO's isn't that bad though which cost around RM90-120 but I somewhat don't like their stitchings and I couldn't think of anywhere I could get a wallet now.

She bought it for me instead! Yay! I love you sooooo much mom!^^

This wallet! Cost a fortune! RM261! I'm so grateful and would take good care of it! Really!

1 comment:

Le Petit said...

Quicksilver is nice too uknow!