Friday 1 February 2008

Day at Pavillion AGAIN!!

As soon as I got down from computer lab after blogging, I spotted them surrounding the mix.fm roadrunners. I participated too!......I lost! My mind was wandering around during one of the game play rounds aka lost focus. When I noticed, 'You're OUT!' Awww...I got a RM20 winter time cash voucher! As if I would buy anything there...

Justin and Sri are in the finals! The battle was in sweat tension!

Turns out that the winners are randomly picked. Pamelyn was chosen to be prized for the first prize which is A WESTLIFE CD!! Back Home...(reminds me alot of copy and singing Michael's song)

She were told to be show some buff-ness and she did! For the next second, she were told that the picture is going to be posted up to Mix.fm website! XP she was so shocked...

I was told to meet her after class. Who? My mom! Where? Pavillion! I arrived there at 2.30p.m. and walked around.

Pavillion was having their Grand opening ceremony and everywhere was a mess filled with glitter bits after the Opening ceremony by our Prime Minister. Saw lots people holding a Pavillion bag as they register for the ceremony but I can't cz I don't possess an invitation card by them.....Sigh

I wander around Pavillion till I got tired of it. That was around 5p.m.! Yeap! She's was late. Very late!

Then......

I saw Justin looking at the shop front displays! Really is him!! I went up front and I think he saw me though and yelled WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!? Can't believe mom is so late. We went to Zara, Converse and Forever 21 to kill some time. I officially call Forever 21 my brand. Heritage to be exact. I liked the Zara converse. 'Gonna' check it out soon.

We went Starhill to have a look at their toilet. Wow, I didn't know that theres a typical creative toilet there! It's been ages I went to LG as I don't favour the food there and we went to the room of lights! Finally I went there. It was my first and my virginity was broken!!






His favorite pose with mirrors!


Look at Hollow Justin! Now you see him, Now you don't!










Conclusion I just love lights!

Justin and I started to take top photos! Cool eh? Reflecting me sitting!

It was 7p.m when we check out Converse and surprise surprise, Mom's here! We went for dinner and we shopped around.

I went to Adidas and Nike!! She said I can choose any! Yay, She's given me permission to get something! I'll make sure for her that it would be expensive! Yay! So happy!

I got these. They looked great! It cost around RM350?!?!?! Yep! For a pair of shoes...So happy! Love you mom!

No comments: