Saturday 2 February 2008

New Note

Dear Malaysians,

Please tell me that you all know about this? It has been causing me lots of troubles and YOU Malaysians are still clueless about what is happening around? HALLO!!! Wake up! Alarm Ringing! Ding Ding!?! I hardly read newpaper knows it and while YOU people out there that always laze around reading newspaper isn't aware/know it? Gods sake!

Malaysia has just launched their new RM50 notes! on 29th of January!

Dad gave me RM250 and these 250 has caused me lots of trouble.

SCENE 1
Date : 30th January
Time : 7a.m
Location : KL Sentral

I don't have change so I decided to use the first note for a KTM ticket which cost about RM1.30. Okay, I was broke! I went to the counter. Paid the lady with the new note. She took it and stared at it while flipping it to the backside of the note. She stared about 1 minute? She then ask me to pay in a smaller note. I told her I don't have any, this is the smallest I have. She told me to change it other place first. FINE!

I went to another counter. Paid the lady the same note. She took it up, stared at it and flipped through a few times. She asked me "Is this the new note?" I nodded. THANK GOD she knows it's a new note! She tried to keep it to herself while going through her wallet for changes for me. But she doesn't have enough so she was forced to use KTM's money. ^^

After purchasing the ticket, I called up Mom to confirm with her that did Dad gave me a real note or a fraud note? Haha them has been causing me to suspect. DanG!

SCENE 2
Date : 31st January
Time : 9.11p.m
Location : Nike Pavillion

As I blogged about buying that pair of Nike shoes. I paid him 7 RM50 new notes. His name is Derrick as stated on the name tag. (I usually try to know that server's name so that I could rephrase his/her name anything happens) Stupid chinese guy! His like trying to investigate whether it's real under the purple UV light. His partner came to the cashier and said "Duit Baru!!(sound excited)" and that stupid buffoon Derrick said "Biar Betul! Tak Tau PUN" Let me tell you, cz your so bodoh bangang sangat sampai tak tau dunia dah nak kiamat!

SCENE 3
Date : 1st February
Time : 6.45a.m
Location : Putra Ampang Park

Since it's starting of February, I'm intended to buy /must buy the public transport pass. I went to the guy at the counter, told him what I want and he gave me the pass while I pay him the money. He took it up and stared at it. Asked me do I have other RM50? I denied and worst! He asked what money is this. *shooks head* Malaysian Money lah Dei!

Next! What he did was he retrieved my pass and returned my money?? I just stood there! Can't accept his actions. I mean HEY! PAK CIK(konon la)! DUIT BETUL LA! **In anger** Then he went out the counter and asked someone. Dang it! At the end he received my note. Hates it


The story is, It wasted my time! I know I'm being impatient but Hello??! Since 29th January!! till 1st February no one still knows it YET???? Ok ok, all the scene was during my rushing time. Sigh...so disappointed with Malaysians.


PLEASE!! TAKE NOTE OF THIS NEW RM50!! DON'T BE A TARZAN OUT FROM THE JUNGLE! (I wish all of you wouldn't be shock about 'first time seeing the new RM50 note' and please tell me you're up to date as I'm so frust about people still don't know it.)

No comments: