Tuesday 5 February 2008

Next Stop!

(Click To Enlarge Picture)

Wow! Can't wait for the next stop! I begin to love IBS (Interior Behaviour Studies) but it seems that assignments are sort of hanging us up to the ceiling and displaying our lifeless bodies in the air as if it would attract attention to those window shoppers! Okay! It might! **exhales**

Chinese New Year this year ain't something I would jump up and down on the bed, roll down the stairs or acrobatics on the roof! No! It's nothing that catches my interest! At ALL! Other than the new clothes and shoeS. Other than that? Nothing! Not even Ang Pau red packets filled with Gold! Okay, maybe it's something I should start paying interest on it!

How I wish the red packets could actually get me a N81. I think I wanted N81 very badly... **exhales**

How I wish I suddenly have a SUPER Bombastic Idea that could replace the current idea we have for our shop display. I've been trying so hard on designing the shop layout so it blends with our idea but it ain't working. **exhales**

P.S : It's not that I disapprove the current idea. I'm craving for the best!

Finally a day out for myself. Today I have to continue on the current Spring Cleaning and it had been for a very long time and yet I still don't think it's all done. After the cleaning, I make my way to Setapak for my haircut.

I wouldn't want to cut my hair as I think it's alright. The length and everything but if you're staying with some sort of typical chinese minded parents, I bet you would understand how the situation would be. It always sucks!

Mom was the eldest in her family and I have an Aunt. She's way many years younger than Mom and she has a son who is attending NS at the moment. Look at my age gap and her son. Never mind that.

When she found out that I pierced my ears, she was like 'COOOOOoooooL!! I asked my son to pierce but he didn't want it!' and I should be like COOOOOoooool!! How I wish I had that kinda mom.

Okay, at least mom was accepting it too but she disapprove this kinda 'hooligan actions'. When I came home after piercing. She said "You shouldn't have done it". I bet you could sense the 'disappointment'

Back to the story. They want short hair. ANY short! Without the Short Limit Meter! So I have to go cut my hair today!

I arrived at the Ampang Park Putra station, I see this blind man banging into the wall. Yes, He doesn't know where is the escalator. I pat on his shoulders and drag him to the escalator. He started to walk down the steps. I bet his in a rush? After getting down, he bang into a few things again. (by judging, he knows the place well but he doesn't know when to stop and when to turn) I went up to him and brought him to the ticketing booth.

It was a long queue and I asked him does he want to buy a ticket(Maybe he uses pass). He said "Yeah! A ticket." I stared at the length of queue and went "Oh dear, it's a long queue. Do you want to queue or they have express way to get the ticket?" Suddenly this Caucasian asked me to queue in front of him ^^ He gave the blind a privilege. Thank god he understand who needs it more.

Oh Dear, here comes the guilty part.

After dropping the man at the ticketing booth. I left.......yes I left.....

While waiting for the train which arrived in a minute, I was keeping a look out for that man whether anyone helped him or he Independently made his way to the train.

Sigh, No sign of him when the train arrives.

My hair, is no different now as I told the hairstylist I want a long parting. All that for RM25. Unfortunately everywhere is charging expensively! Especially the one I liked! Zing Studio! The one I always go. They're charging RM48! Wash and cut. Dang! What happened to the student price. Sigh. Forced to go next door, Silver cut.

Anyways, that was the end of story

The issue I wish to raise awareness on is that there isn't any facilities for the Blind! Architects and Interiors! Please pay more attention for the disables?!

1 comment:

小瞬王子 said...

Well, i like your story and im glad that there is someone like you in the society.. but unfortunately, this kind of ppl is getting lesser n lesser. However, you shouldn't be so upset about it.it's already the fact and it's past... cheer dude.. ;P