Wednesday 6 February 2008

Ain't the same!



Anyone who is married!!!??!! I demand a N81 from an Ang Pau! Not Marnee but N81!!!! Not N82, its N81!!


Ignore the introduction (with no thesis statement).....


Just got my 11th piece of shirt! It's Nike. While we're busy doing our spring cleaning, guess where dad went? He went SHOPPING!!?!?! Thank god he got me a Nike Shirt or else.....erm, there's no or else! Can't do anything....


This year, the year of 2008, year of my 8's! Why my 8's? Well, I'm born in 08.08.1988. My birthday for this year would be 08.08.08!! Guess what? I would be an Olympic boy this year! Which the launching ceremony for China Olympic is on my birthday!!


My birthday reminds me of Audrey's resolution. She wanted me to have son to be born on my birthday this year. She don't care how I pregnant a lady!! Tak kisah I rogol ke? Zina ke? Asal I get a lady/girl pregnant and make sure it gives birth on my birthday!


Yeah, it's so holy shit! So in the end, I absolutely got no comment on this case.


This year's Chinese New Year Eve ain't the same at all. This year we had a big feast and after that is Midnight Movie. Yeah! You heard me! It's a midnight movie and WORST!! It's Jay Chou's movie. Kung Fu Dunk.


I'm an anti Jay Chou person, what is so great about him? I guess I'm still blind or I have Jay Chou Filter on my Cornea (a section/part/layer on the human eye)!!!! Most of them laugh in the cinema while I'm still blur about the humour??? Sigh...No idea is it whether my brain ain't functioning for mandarin/cantonese .......

or just Jay Chou?!?!

Anyways, going to the movies has caused me tons of troubles where I can't stand it anymore till I actually exploded while mom was being super generous??!?! Rare occasion!! She's like 'Nevermind la!'


Wow, if she's still the old her, she would have scolded me for being so or might go back to the counter and demand for refund or something like that?


I think mom changed and her personality tend to be generous! In extreme/intense mode type of generous!


Anyways, there goes my Chinese New Year Eve. Can't wait till the second day of Chinese New Year for Ang Pau Hunt!! Still hoping to see a N81 in an Ang Pau packet. I wish....hahaha


I always look forward for the second day of Chinese New Year Every Year!! Cz it's at grandpa's place where all the relatives gathers there! Tons of Ang Paus to collect!


By here, I do wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year and May all your prosperities come true in my year of 8's!! Enjoy your Chinese New Year! ^^

1 comment:

Le Petit said...

ur an 88 baby?????

i tot ur younger than me!!!!