Monday 29 October 2007

Shut Up!

Date :29th October 2007
Time : 1104
Location : Jon's Room

Damn it! Why can’t YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I totally had enough of you! I can’t stand you anymore! Acting a smarty pants at all times! Please! If you do not understand what I’m saying, please do not interfere! I can’t believe that I know such person! Next time listen carefully what I’m trying to say first then VOICE UP YOUR COMMENT! PLEASE BE SURE YOUR COMMENTS ARE MAKING SENSE! PLEASE DON’T SUGGEST WORDS THAT ARE IRRELEVANT!! GOD HEAVENS! I really can’t believe it that I know such person! Stop correcting me!(Learned from Audrey) That’s my style of living! Hey! That’s Me! Don’t you know ‘ORIGINALITY’?? Each got their own specialty and WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CHANGE SUCH PERSON?? OH! You got your Duty from GOD eh? @#$%&!@$@%#+….etc

Ignore me~ I’m just voicing out what I’m fed up with. Move along people~ There’s nothing to witness here~! hehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date : 29th October 2007
Time : 2100
Location : Jon's Room

What made me wrote this? I dreamt of something. Woke me up! Dang! Saw Cheryl's message but then I ignored awhile. Went straight to the computer! Turn on the monitor(my computer 24/7 on) and started to release my tension-ness and fed up cases. After that I realise it's already 11+ Dang! Rush and rush! By the way, some of you have clues and hint about who is it as I have already gave some hint in college. Think again, What he/she did was also 'caring' in a way. Aiks... Donno la! Don't Care! Don't Bother! Don't mind! <-- my slogan. (Hope those who knows who is it or simply guess who is it keep quiet and for those who think he/she is who I'm talking about, please don't think too much. I think it was a bad dream which caused this ^^ I don't want to cause misunderstanding)

No comments: