Saturday 27 October 2007

Needles and Trust

Honesty, a word to describe trust. To gain trust from someone, honesty have to exist among each of us. One of the Friday nights, Tracy organized a meet up in coffee bean. Yeah, as usual I'm a lighter in her life! Providing sparks to light up the bomb in her life! When it ignites, it actually went Ka-boom! Destructing every word she said! wakakaka! Audrey insisted my attendance and argued with Tracy for some time on the phone. At the end, Audrey promised her that I'll keep my needles and blunt and harmless for the day. On the way, Audrey shown me lots of reasons why I should keep my needles for the day and I tried to prove to her that letting my needles go wild would be fun! Conclusion, what sister's for? I listened to her and kept quiet for the whole meet up! (Not exactly)

After we arrived, Edwin and I went upstairs to 'chop' us some seats. At the end, we chosen the Japanese style seats. I regret later on as it's hard for me to sit. Maybe not for others who some of them find the seats comfy but definitely not for me. It's not exactly Japanese style though. Later, Foong and Da gang arrives. Which consist Tat Yong and the Legendary Chin Kim Yen! Since rumours stating that one of our 'form-mates' got married, Tat Yong decided to announce his marriage which dates the following week. Yeah, everyone was excited while I laugh and watch the humorous scene. Audrey showed her shocking face and Tracy immediately called Tan Koh Yee to double confirm this announcement. Yeah, after Tat Yong and The Legendary Chin Kim Yen left, Foong told them the truth while me and Edwin already know the truth since the beginning! Foong started his usual lecture. He stated the analysis he did after Tat Yong announced the fake marriage. He said Audrey and Tracy trust people easily. By supporting his point, he used Audrey and Tracy's reaction as evidence. It's funny to recall back how both of them acted. Then Foong said 'Girls now a days get cheated easily' as his introduction for his speech and blah blah. At the end, we started to play the moon game. I enjoyed this as all of them doesn't know how to play! At the end, Edwin got it and gave some hints to Foong. Left circles in Audrey and Tracy's eyes. In the car, Audrey kept asking word by word, items by items, and all my answers are NO! You Cant Bring Such Crap To The Moon! We arrived mamak first and ordered some food. Then we left around 2+ in the morning.

Honesty! Why are you so mean? Trust should be existed in a relationship and I see no honesty. All is too late now to regret but too early to take revenge! Honesty! You're toast!

(Buddhist Teachings)
Thanisaro Bhikkhu taught: “Real honesty is being honest about what your possibilities are, what your potentials are. That's where true honesty lies. It stretches us. It’s not simply admitting where we are - that’s a beginning step, it’s not the end step. So be honest about where you are but also be honest about what your possibilities are. That keeps the challenge of the path always before us.”