Monday 22 October 2007

Another Choo Choo!

People!! I have listed down a few things I wanted to blog about but it seems like I couldn't make words for it! (excuses! Riiight!) ^^ Anyways, it's Pam's Birthday, Coffee Bean event, and yeah! PJHilton! Finally I can breathe for the whole week! Since raya's arrival, there isn't any assignments! (not including design comm drawings). How I spend my raya? PJHilton took it from me! Gosh! What happened to 'semangat jiwa bangsa'? or 'Marilah Sama Sama Menyambut Hari Raya'? Ha Ha! I wish! On Raya, I helped out the landscape of Bohemian. Chopping off the cardboards, placing reinforcement, Glue-ing them. We come to realise that we must finish fast and all was done on Tuesday instead. Yeah! We're the group that's leading. I helped other groups during other days throughout the whole week and yeah! which means I have been having dinner in PjHilton the whole week! (Yucks! I'm tired of that!). Anyways! The day has come!

It's Saturday! I've been looking forward! Rendang!! hehe It's Sophia's Open House!! Woke up kinda early and rushed to Hilton again! But this time is that the Trio's have not arrive yet, so I went to help the deserts! Yin Ling(She wasn't there till afternoon) and Ashley! Lih Jiunn insisted that we must start cementing or else would be late!

The experiment started with Tropical! Jun Hao's Islands!! The island of Junhao! Uuu~Ga! At first I think they couldn't mould the cement flat! But then yeah! They still couldn't mould it flat!


Then it's our Bohemian's turn! I ran up to check is everything on put and steady! Hopefully all the paper mache are in place when the cement pours.

Then it is! The time of death! They poured the cement and they aren't that good in doing it anyways. I took the scrapper and started to mould it myself instead! It turns out not that bad and kinda smooth. "I wonder whats in Jon's hands arh? Everything he do smooth one! We all....etc", said Rachel (reciting, tengah syok!) Anyways, we managed to finish everything in time with missing Sophia's open house (Jo's car broke down, Pam couldn't get leave). Sad....

First terrain

Tropical's Island

Voila! Done Cementing for the day!

There's Desert just next to Tropical

This! White Christmas! and on the left is our Bohemian site! It all ended with Ms. Shereen treat us dinner in Secret Recipe since we said we don't want to have dinner in Hilton. Had piece of cake and juice thats all! Then drove home. (Speed on Federal Highway)

( No conclusion lah! Too sleepy!)

No comments: