Saturday 13 October 2007

Nivea! Care Your Skin!

The second day of October! 4th would be Journal check up! I don't want! I have not finish it yet! Haha anyways, today's Kar Weng's presentation and not bad! Applause for you my dear friend! After that we skipped class as mass comm students wants us to act in their assignment video! Yay! I got the little boy part as I'm one myself! ^^ but there's some delay so we went to 7th floor for pool! I'm addicted to pool! Dang! Why? Why? Ha ha I beat Tyra! I beat Kar Weng! Yep! I beat Sifu and her right hand. That's good for a beginner no? When time comes, we left and rush to class! On the way, I dragged Pamelyn along to the Nivea booth. They're here to promote Nivea products so does 8tv's Mr Prom and Mrs Prom. They tried to get us join but we didn't except for Fat Joe! She's so excited after see-ing all these photo shoots. I thought she would be sick of them? Everyday photo shoots! Isn't she tired as a model? I don't think so. Maybe her time copes just well. Anyways, we joined Nivea's photo shoot instead. (Justin! Your not picking up your phone! and where's Sophia? She's doing her Cacti~s!) These are the photos.

Group Picture!
Left to Right : Pamelyn, Me, Fat Joe, Daren

Pamie and her Miss Giggles!

I was blank! He ask us to pose! I'm really blank! Wasn't prepared! ^^ I shy now!

Owh yeah! After class, I brought Justin and Sophia for the photo shoot. UNFORTUNATELY! Our dear friend SOPHIA had deleted them which they are suppose to be in my thumbdrive. I shall get it from Justin then. Thank God I pass it to him first! Anyways, It was a great day!

No comments: