Saturday 13 October 2007

Lake Garden

The day has come! Our last site visit. This time is Lake Garden. As usual in the bus, we're the ones that conquer the back seats and start playing our mind tricking games! It's a head scratching timing and each of them are tricky!

After we arrived, Briefing was conducted by Mr. Cheah. Walk around 2 by 2! Try to look for something special! Change your camera to Black and White mode. blah blah blah! As soon as his done with his speech! We're free to fly around! Cameras ready! These are what I captured.

Bumblebee!

Lines!

Soft Focus

Close Focus

Symmetry

Repetition

Axis

Axis

Rhythm

Rhythm

Strong

Repetition

Lone

Strength

Symmetry

Freedom


Complications

Hope


At last, Friends. Well that ends our Lake Garden visit. After that I have to rush to KLCC as Mom fetching me for dinner.

Lately have been taking public transport alot and I do enjoys it. Most inspirations comes from those sessions. Alone and mind thinking sessions. I realise that I love to stand in the most front of Putra. Why? It brings me through a magical journey every time standing in the front. Staring at the path up front, always gave me a thought of what's coming up. Yep, soon will know what's coming up but I don't think so as every time I discover a little bit of something. Even how well you know your family, but there are some to be discover too! Yeah! Caught this while me taking the magical journey~

KLCC during the evening while waiting for Mom's arrival.

Lantern festival around the corner! Even my primary Lai Meng School held a dinner celebration for the festival. The dinner was crowded and met my little scout juniors there. I know I have not return awhile and hope you little ones understand I have been busy. T.T Anyways, the cubs are on duty and I don't think the seniors and my partners knows about it. Back to the topic, the dinner event was HUGE! I had a hard time looking for sis! By the way, pic taken after the dinner in the school!


Final shoot when passing by KLCC after the dinner

Went to Sungai Besi Highway to check out how is the project is running. Hey! I cannot just relax and walk around act 'donno' about projects the company receives! This project took a long time to finish it, also the client complaint about the lights? Not bright enough? I though the lights are the fullest? The maximum? Isn't it bright? Hey! The billboard can be seen from a far distance! How he define 'not bright'? Anyways, for more advertising billboards do contact me through the message board.

No comments: