Monday 29 October 2007

Read All About It! Choooo Choooo~


As shown, our project appeared on paper! Gosh! Why wasn't I'm in it instead of Sister Sophia? hehe That's because I'm in another room finishing up my Bird House and Church. Yep, Deadline is coming and everyone is rushing! Rush Rush Rush! Deadline is Really Coming! God, I make it sound like Dooms Day! People! It is Dooms Day ya!! For us SABD students only. ^^ We still have some time to settle the landscape. As you can see my previous posts, we've already started the landscape. All left was to pray hard and work hard for it! Hey! We still have exams eh? Not that simple! We still need to paint the landscape! Gosh! We're toast...Ish...worry for nothing! Wish us luck guys and come support us during the month of Christmas in PJ Hilton Hotel! Oh Ya, I'm in Bohemian aka Venice.

No comments: