Monday 29 October 2007

Another BIG Choo Choo Issue!

Finally! The moment I have been waiting! Drooooool!! Rapid decided to extend it's services to Subang USJ and Puchong!! Yay! Let's Celebrate! Woo Hoo! KTM has been causing me late arrival to classes! 'N' now! My savior has come to me! Sounds like I'm happy ain't I? NO! TOTALLY NOT! Here's the glitch for this project, It finishes in the year 2010! GOD! By then I'll be in Melbourne already! I don't need Rapid anymore! So for the meantime I have to bear with the suck-y KTM. It's sad to know that this project takes that long to finish. Gave me a fake 'syok'. Do read Justin's Blog where he had a Huge comment on KTM!
(I think I realise most of my titles are related to train. Gosh...Is my Blog turning to a TRAIN blog?? All Choo choo?? = . = ; )

No comments: