Tuesday 24 July 2007

Sheets of Papers

Save The Trees! Rumours has it that A sheet of SPM paper cost 15 tree's life. Yeah It is a rumour, which means it might be true and it might be false. Wake up people! Have you heard of Recycling Paper! Excuses for not having to sit for SPM just for saving a tree's life. Idiots if there is any who practise this. Just for the first week of class, I have been compiling lots of papers. Especially assignments! Been to some places that I have never been to, seen things I have never seen before. I actually questioned myself whether I had taken the right course. Yes I know I can do the technical drawings, what about the sketches and the creativity. I wouldn't want to end up being a draughtmen. I really love the art of building (I just got this kind of feeling lately) but...Nevermind, I'll just work hard just to prove it to myself I can do it. Not that convincing huh? I know! My work load for college is getting heavier day by day although I tried to finish it as soon as possible but it just getting more and more everytime! Well I can do nothing now but to continue what I have started. Hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

No comments: