Friday 20 July 2007

The Galleria

Architecture. They say it Architorture. I don't think so. I think for me is Archibankrupt! First word, Oh My God! Most of my salary gone for archibankrupt! Most of it! That is deep sadness that haunts me! At this moment, even my salary isn't enough for the whole thing. Purely sadness. T.T For the first week, there is alot of assignments and all are connected with the same title/topic. Weird. Anyways, Taylors PJ Campus plans to have just only one activity week for this year. A week well planned by the school filled with many activities whereby all of them are trips to overseas. This year, there are Korea & Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong & Macau, Hanoi, Beijing and India. Guess where I want to go? Hong Kong... Er Yeah! Not exactly. I'm going Malaysia KL! I have waited so long and have been looking forward to it. Right....^^ Well, for the two weeks. I have not plan what shall I do but one thing for sure is that the activity week will be in mid August. Hello? Its July now? But the conclusion is still not going anywhere. Taylors to me is a complete stranger place. Some of the lecturers I like and dislikes. Some of you knows who I dislikes anyways. Those who are not committed. Those are the ones I hates! Come On! RM36 Per 2 hour class! It is like slot in 30cents every minute. When will it be out of coins? Pay Cash by the end! Neh Joking but the facts is still true and real. It is heartbreaking if the lecturer doesn't fully use the 2 hours. But what the heck? My notes starts to compile and everything is moving fast. For this semester, I need to learn to sketch. Real Sketches! Something similar to Leonardo Da Vinci? (Taking a famous example). Made a handmade sketch book which I THINK the sketch book is to hard to be destroy as the covers are double covers. You don't get it? Anyways, It is just a book with plain pages and front back black covers. It is just exactly like the Black Book! I shall write deep dark secrets about you! Muahaha! ^^ evil. I really want to sketch properly or else I'll be real doomed! yeah Doom! Anyways, Gotta go now! So I shall peace out and check you out soon ya? !!

No comments: