Wednesday 4 July 2007

The Returned

Sounds like my Form 5 English Literature. The Return. I'm back from Penang Island. There is fun and awful experiences. Would think of a way to post the Zillion pics. Reliance Hotemart. My last day on Monday. Hang around untill 8p.m+. Don't really felt like leaving the place. That day, I didn't do anything as Jess is back. Stucked there clicking and playing the laptop(Mommy Carmen's). Thank god there is a laptop or else I'm bored. Sometime during that day, I missed sending emails, picking up bookings, touching prodesk1, refreshing vendor every second. Ah Yee~ asked me whether I will miss them. God! I miss that place, the work, the people. For two days straight, I did nothing useful or I shall say I did many useless things. For example, I slept for long hours (clubbing side effect since saturday night), watch tv as long as I could, etc. Today morning with Audrey woke me up at 1000hrs! I could have sleep more than that! She asked me whether wanted to go out with her for the day. At the end turns up at her house watching singaporean show. Laughing like an idiot and both of us sort of got scolded by the maid. Yeah that's how my day goes. Nothing fun as they say I need to rest before college starts. Tomorrow, I would like to go for a haircut and visit mommy as it is her last day. Hope everything goes well.

No comments: