Friday 29 June 2007

Thursday Night!




It seems it is a bloggers habit. Most would post a picture of the destination they are heading. Yeah as shown. Penang is the destination. It can be said as a company trip but I prefer it to be department trip. They called it ‘PIG’. Okay not them, just me or maybe it is being called like that? What’s that you would ask. PIG stands for Penang Illegal Gathering. Funny word. Well it would be a 2 days 1 night trip as they wouldn’t want to cause trouble for the company for getting leaves or MC’s or maybe EL (Emergency Leave). Sooo many leaves huh? The day would be on 30th June to 1st July. Looking forward. Aiks~



Dinner Shanghai
Today happened something unexpected. Dinner with Air Asia’s sales marketing person. From what he said, it sounds like a fantastic job but the requirements sounded very tiring. One should be able to multi task. Sounds like core 2 duo processor to me. Ha ha but the staff benefit isn’t bad as well. Owning 6 free air tickets for a year. No limits for destination and dates. Sounds cool. But obviously if you travel, you need money to spend ^^ Not just that! When you ran out of the 6 free tickets, you can purchase for 75% discount off for each air ticket! MY GOD! Sounds tempting! Haha anyways, he started questioning around asking who’s doing what. There is only ‘mom’(Carmen), ‘dad’(Yk), me and him! Something like who’s doing what? Who’s head? Haha it’s easy to tell him that. I’m under Carmen, Carmen is under Yk! By the way, I think I’m not suppose to be there anyways because this guy is suppose to have dinner with the boss but unfortunately the boss isn’t free, so she asked Yk to bring him for dinner. It’s a sad thing to say that me and mommy Carmen tag along. Haha isn’t that sad I think? He also started to ask how long each of us had been working for Hotemart. Yeap, Yk 10 years, Carmen Mommy 2/1 years. When it comes to me, I’m sort of guilty to tell him that I have been working for only 2 months whereby it’s going to end by next Monday but I didn’t tell him that. Just two months I answered him. Hope he didn’t know I’m a temp staff though because I am afraid he would bother much that a dinner bringing a temp staff to a company to company discussion dinner. Or maybe I think too much. Anyways, had our dinner at Avenue K’s shanghai restaurant. The Durian Buns are GREAT and FANTASTIC! You should try it! Yeah! I meant you! haha By the way, the dinner ended at 2000hrs Kul Time. Guess what time i arrive home? 2115hrs! Because of Rapid~ *Peace Out!*

No comments: