Wednesday 25 July 2007

Cash Notes $$

Money plays an important role on our daily life. Without money, We will be using Barter system just to get whatever we want! My life, Money plays only a small role. Buying things isn't a big role or something. I have the money, I'll buy but if I don't, I won't. It seems that it happens that i feel like getting 'Architectural Graphics by D.K Ching' although our course only needs his 'Architecture: Form, Space, and Order'. I think that the Architectural Graphic book might help me well. Quoting Uncle Chee Chong, 'I do refer to some of his books, Just some'. I seriously come to realise that with one of these books, I can get my whole Form5 all subject textbooks. Sounds silly but it isn't. It is quoted that expensive just for one book. Uncle Chee Chong tried to buy it for me and purchase the book deliver for me straight from the states. I don't feel like relying on him (I know you're excited that I'm doing Architecture and I know you're trying to support as much as you can). Taylors announced that the new campus will be launching by the year 2010. Expecting phase one to be done by July 2009 to occupy estimating 7 000 students. I think by the time, I'm already doing my Degree overseas. The plan and design LOOKS perfect. Although there are some parts I really dislike but I just have to agree with it. The architect had a talk today regarding on the campus design and construction. I personally thought that an architect must have a very good skill of charisma unfortunately for this architect, he is boring! Me, Soph and Just can just pass along the paper and critic about him. I feel pity for that architect. Overall is satisfying. I strongly believe that the Harry Potter trend is now fading or it is just an Illusion I see? Everyone are done with the final book and it is ready to seal it to the cabinet once and for all? The sad thing is I'm still not done with the book yet! I know I am Slow! You can be a spoiler though but you would fail to spoil it! Cause I already know much details. Tomorrow will be Thursday, A site visit to National Islamic Muzuem during the class. Hope my sketches are up to grade. Hope so. Anyways, you must have realise that there are advertisements. Please do support me by clicking the advertisement daily as I need some money for my spendings and architecture tools. Thanks ^^ Would much appreciate!

No comments: