Thursday 2 August 2007

Party!

Let's Party! Taylors had their orientation dinner on 27th July 2007, Friday Night! Let's Party! *Music Pauses* Right. Party. So called orientation dinner? Ended up with many seniors stealing the food and us freshmen have to wait in line? Seats are all being stolen and at least we still could grab hold some of the food offered. I shall rate the food average. I Like their PUNCH!! It was Nice! Unfortunately not all freshmen could get their hands on the food. The performances from our dear seniors are average as well. I appreciates their effort on flowing the night well for us. But it seems that everyone is disappointed with them. I still can't get it. You think Malay Traditional dance is lame? What Malaysian are you? There are live performances, a few crappy dance, Hip Hop which put up by mass comm students. Appreciates that as well. Shuffle! They had a shuffle-ing performance, but it seems that most students got no idea what are the two fella's performing. My dear god, they don't know what is shuffle. At the climax of the performance, the music died. Please! DJ! You are very lame on controlling! Go study and learn from the pro's first! 'So Potong Stim' quote Pamelyn. After the 'Pondan' dance by the students of Hospitality and Tourism which is sort of funny and weird, here comes the dance floor! At first, everyone was shy. Later everyone ended up on the dance floor! It kinda amaze me maybe because of I'm not used to 'outdoor clubbing' in school/education compound. Ha Ha! I'm immune to Pn.Arfah already! No Prom! No Clubbing! I just blend in and sort of got me 'high'. I realise I get 'high' easily with loud musics playing! Well, no music no life! Later on, they off the main lights and it was total Outdoor Clubbing! with Disco Lights on! It was Cool! Soon, we came up with a decision - lets go home! Its only 11p.m and we have decided that!

No comments: