Wednesday 4 February 2009

Sucks huh?



Yes, it has been rumored that Kelly Clarkson scored her amazing single from 97 spot to the No.1 seat.  Surprising, I'm a frequent visitor for billboard but I do recall not seeing the 1st spot having Kelly Clarkson though.  Maybe it's a late update. 

I first heard about is from the Itunes store.  They usually had their own top 100 and now I finally understands why Kelly Clarkson made it to No.1 seat.


(Click to enlarge)

I was shock to see this.  Without realising, I had played 'My Life Sucks Without You' for the 430th times since the day I downloaded it on the 28th January. Totally breaking my 'One step at a time'.  Unintentionally, it started off with just a few repeats but end up being a habit!

I found it fresh from Kelly Clarkson.  It's always about down side of relationships in all her songs.  For the first, it's all about 'being together'.  I'm really fascinated by the lyrics and the words of every line.  

For the reason how she made it into no.1, maybe it's because of her fame and name?  Or maybe it's just really because how the song and lyric is?

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too 
Anyway, I found out I’m nothing without you

1 comment:

小泉総次郎 said...

ya, i noticed this also.
i jumped from 96 to the 1st place!
geng!


*Cheer up and dun be MoOdy althought i dunno wat happen..
MOo~~