Tuesday 3 February 2009

*Smiles*

Yes, Winshen~ I was moody too for the past few days.  It looked fun, so I decided to try this tag too! It's fun and I find it somehow accurate I think?? ^^

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 friends
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

If someone says 'Are you okay', you say?

So Darling, Save the last dance for me~ 
(Save The Last Dance, Michael Buble)

How would you describe yourself?

~Like Smoke....~
(如煙 - 五月天)

What do you like in a girl/guy?

~Dance with me, Make me sway, Sway me more~ 
(Sway, Michael Buble)

How do you feel today?

~Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes, come on, come to me now~ 
(I'll Stand By You, Rod Stewart)

What is your life's purpose?

~Wherever it is, I'll fly.  Whatever it takes, I'll try.  So don't pay no mind, to what other people say~
(Whatever It Takes, Leona Lewis)

What is you motto?

~Wake up to find their eyes are wet, with tears that tell of broken dreams~
(Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Tony Bennett)

What your friends think of you?

~我愛你, 讓我聽, 你的疲憊和恐懼. 我愛你, 我想親, 你倔強到極限的心
I love you, Let me hear, Your fear and exhaustion.  I love you, I wanna kiss, Your stubborn heart~
(我愛你 - S.H.E)

What your parents think of you?


~I wanna make up right na na na, Wish we never broke up right na na na, We need to link up right na na na~

(Right Now, Akon)


What do you think about very often?


~You gotta love me in the light and the dark, You gotta give me, give me all of your heart, I wanna be your official girl

(Official Girl, Cassie)


What is 2 + 2?


~Take one step at a time, There's no need to rush, It's like learning to fly, Or falling in love

(One Step At A Time, Jordin Sparks)


What do you think of your best friend?


~你是電,你是光,你是唯一的神話,我隻愛你,You are my Super Star~

You're electric, you're a light, you're the only legend, I only love you, You are my Super Star

(Super Star, S.H.E)


What is you life story?


~See, See, See, My side, and I'll see, see, see your's better.  Love Love Love me bad, and I'll Love Love Love you better~

(See my side, Jordin Sparks)


What do you want to be when you grow up?


~I can think of younger days, When Living for my life, Was everything a man could want to do, I could never see tomorrow,

(How can you mend a broken heart, Michael buble)


but I was never told about the sorrow, and how can you mend a broken heart? same goes for Bus..


What do you think when you see the person you like?


~我的夜空今天有點灰~

My night sky today is a little gray/dust?~

(天灰, S.H.E)


What will you dance at your wedding?


~(我要快樂,張惠妹)

~I wanna be happy, amei~


What will they play at my funeral?


~Cz 7 things I hate about you! You made me laugh, made me cry...etc~

(7 Things, Miley Cyrus)


What is your hobby/interest?


~But I won't hesitate, no more, no more, it can't not wait, I'm yours!~

(I'm Yours, Jason Mraz)


What is your biggest fear?


~Never been here before, Im intrigued, Im unsure, Im searching for more, Ive got something thats all mine~

(Pure Shores, All Saints)


What is your Biggest Secret?


(Shine We Are, Boa)


What Do You Want Right now?


~Treats you without conditions~

(無條件為你 - 梁靜茹) 


What do you think of your friends?


(Hero - 鴻明)


What will you post this as?


~Remember - Ah Mei~

(記得 - 張惠妹)


Yep, it's quite accurate in someway... Signing off

No comments: