Saturday 17 January 2009

Needles!!

Nooooooooo!! Another trip to 'Spooning'! Woke up at 6 in the morning just for this spooning! Went there and they remembered my name!! Calling me Jon here n there... Wow! They remembered!! I was shocked!

After awhile I arrived there, it's my turn! I went in and the doctor was shocked to see the improvements on me! Acnes all faded, Lungs got better but backache worsened... Ouch!



He then started the acupuncture process. He started to poke my face. One by one. Some wasn't painful but others are just like the cables feeling. It hurts somehow but I still can take it. Then his fingers reached towards under my jaw. That part freaks me out a little and it still does!! When he poked in the needle, I find myself GRINDING my teeth, knuckles all TIGHTLY held, legs were KICKING non stop! THAT PART IS FUCKING PAIN!! SERIOUS! Then he moved to the other side of my face. He started to poke a number of them as though no one's business. There it came again! Another under jaw. This time I really wanted to yell 'FUCK! FUCKING PAINFUL!' but no, I kept my etiquette.

Last, he moved his hand to my legs, and trying to find the veins. I was shock to see that he does legs as well! There he found the vein and he poked in both. Felt like a mosquito and he left me to sleep. I fell asleep and later awaken by my granddad's loud voice talking about some Japan Bullet train and coal fueled train and then some planes and traveling.. He is doing his spooning next cubicle.


GOD! THIS TIME! MY LEGS HURTS!!! You can feel that it's like a hospital blood packs being poked by a needle but the blood are trying to gush out! I was in suffer! I can't sleep! It's plain torture! Then he came in and started to retrieve the needles. God! I feel that god has answered my prayers! It was a relief. I asked the doctor why it's painful on my legs. He said it's my stomach. AH~~ Help! My stomach.... No idea... Then he spooned my back and my chest.

He gave me some medicine to consume like the last. It actually improves mineral absorption in my stomach as told. He said I've gotten fatter! Now, that's in my worries list now. I never gotten fat! No more eating like no one's business! Maybe it's because of the medicine. Ah!! Nevermind then, it's for my own good...

P.S : Anyone interested, do leave a message in the Cbox, I can provide you the contacts. It's in Selayang and I think it cost about RM100 per session/day.

JonJon signing out!

1 comment:

Go Smerv said...

fuuyoh~~~...............