Friday 16 January 2009

Dirty Little Secrets yaw~

A day with my promise. Headed to Edmund's house for? To help on his room spring cleaning... Cleaning?? I would love to help when it comes to cleaning! Why? You would get to understand and know that person better. By going through the things, the clothes and the stories about everything!

First, to clean a room! Select an area to work with! (Do not start with wardrobe or anything to do with clothes)

Second, Bring out everything from the cupboard/some area.

Third, Wipe off the dust on the area and the items.

Fourth, Go through everything! Select what needs to be thrown/discard and what need to be kept. Play with "need" and "want". Remember, think of the future will you be using it even if you kept it.

Fifth, Stack back those that are to be kept and throw away the others.

Sixth, Move to second area.

*Notice :
1) Open windows, keep your room ventilated. (Not air-cond if could)
2) Remember to wear a mask! (Great for your breathing system)
3) Prepare wet cloth, tissues, garbage bag, vacuum...etc

Overall, the whole cleaning process went well but it took some time to clean up. Edmund was disgusted by the 'dried rubber bands'. It looked like some worms but it's not. It's all gone case rubberbands that are unusable anymore.

We only cleaned a cupboard and the dust actually made me suffer flu! Be grateful brother! I wanted to move on to his wardrobe but he was exhausted to move on! Bwaha ha...I could have done it! Cz it's too messy...but nah, gave him a break!

Edmund! Next is my room!!

1 comment:

Go Smerv said...

When u gonna come over to help me clean my house?! I need you now! haha =p