Monday 17 November 2008

Sweetness in coffee

"I'm outside your house now!" after phone rings

"You freaking serious?" while still gliding the mouse on the monitor screen.

"Yeah! I'm really outside your house now!" sounds like a prank...

"Yeah right!" still clicking on windows browsing through things with disbelief

"Come out now! I'm waiting here! Under the rain!" trying to convince

"Are you sure?" Doubted... "Wait! I go check now! I don't believe you..."

"I see there's three pairs of shoes at the doorstep" another evidence trying to convince while reaching for the keys to open the door to check.

"See! I told you I'm outside waiting! Now do you believe me?" that smart, proud, 'I told you so' face with a smile.

"OMG! What are you doing here? You said you're heading for dinner few minutes ago?"

"Yeah, dinner with you!"


That person would be either traumatized/fainted or jumped for joy for such way of dinner invitation. It's surely a surprise!

If it's were to me, I would LOVE to jumped up and down for it with a loud happy welcome but there's a glitch to it. Living in such a discreet neighborhood, I would be forced to control myself and to act cool.

If I were to shout out with joy, people around would peek through their window curtains to investigate and of course some lurking around would just stare?

Ifs......

I am happy and I am flattered...