Monday 17 November 2008

Back to school...

Figure 1.1 Siok Cheng & Audrey (2005)

A call woke me up on Friday noon. I was being lazy and the ringtone happens to be annoying at the same time! It's Taskin. She told me how bad the situation is in school now regarding the archery gadgets.

It's really sad to hear such things and when we left, we did make sure everything is in perfect condition and really hope they will take care of it. Unfortunately after a few graduates, everything is now in bad condition.

Juniors actually asked for help, to teach and to coach! Since Taskin requested to go back together and to have a look at it, why not?

Fingers cross and hope I don't expect too much...Tell me it's not critical?

1 comment:

N|cg3l said...

congratulation to you!!
what you manifested is come true!!
:)