Saturday 6 September 2008

Just Stand Up


Something I found online. This what I'm crazy for at the moment. A song from Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Fergie, Sheryl Crow, Natasha Bedingfield, Leona Lewis, Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Keysia Cole, Ciara and etc. Just Stand Up. It is collaborated with Stand Up to Cancer which will benefit from the proceeds of the single.

I like this part. It reminds me alot of things! I wish it does for you too!

I’m tellin’ you that
Things get better
Through whatever
If you fall, dust it off, don’t let up
Don’t you know you can go be your own miracle
You need to know
If the mind keeps thinking you’ve had enough
But the heart keeps telling you don’t give up
Who are we to be
questioning, wondering what is what
Don’t give up
THROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP!


Someone actually commented on Mariah Carey's verse is short and she don't deserves it because she's the most successful singer among all. Not to forget Beyonce's verse is longer(sings the most) . All I can say is that it's a song dedicated to the cancer fundings. As long as you contribute is already enough. It is just like other 'all stars' songs. Contribution is what matters.

(Although I don't like a particular singer in there which her voice sucks but yeah, the meaning is there)

Yep, A song I'm crazy for and it serves a good meaning in the lyrics too! (Rare situation where I pay attention on lyrics)


No comments: