Tuesday 2 September 2008

Birthday Bash?!


It was the official 20th year since I was born. Everyone kept asking what am I planning to do for my birthday? Clubbing? Throwing a party? Going out? Anything? Exactly! Nothing! I absolutely got no plans for my birthday. Quote Audrey, Come on! It's 08.08.08! Perfect timing for your perfect 20 and which you get out from your Nine'teens' and get into Twen'ty'. Yes! She don't have to remind me that! Being twenty, having a '2' infront of everything and yet that was the first thing comes into my mind on 2008 new years!

The whole week before the actual day with no intentions on celebrating it ended up acting donno and 'buat bodoh' about they are planning to throw me a surprise thing. Which it actually turns out to be an open surprise (I don't understand open and surprise). Their plan was to have a cook out and bring everything over 'sambil' watch Olympics 2008 Opening ceremony.

But all complicated issues were save by mom! Having sponsorship to call Dominos over really did cheer 'The Planners" up! Saving them alot of time on preparing other stuff (I forgotten what?). So does the cake issue! Which solved the main problem...  All is left was just to attend.

I went out shopping that day because salary was out on the day before.  Overall, what I did on my birthday? I shopped till I dropped and drooool! No offences guys! But I do think the whole thing turns out to be I'm the one planning for my birthday which I totally got no intention at all.  What happened was Mom called and requested me to be home EARLY! So that I can prepare everything before everyone arrives.  

I would say total Dang-ness ^^

As I arrived home, I ordered Dominos and they came.  First thing was turning on the Tvo so that we don't miss the Opening Ceremony.  It's kinda sucky when your birthday clashes with the opening ceremony. But it was purely entertaining ^^  Mom demand me to start everything exactly at 8pm 8minutes and 8 seconds! Ambik kau! Along with the opening ceremony! Quote Audrey, All eyes around the world counting down for my birthday.  Not bad eh?




No comments: