Monday 21 January 2008

Youth Is So Colourful



Youth Malaysia. A NGO & NPO for Malaysian Young People(17-25) to voice out in unity. A community to be exact. A group that make us come together regardless of skin color. It's the juice that counts.

For 2008, Youth Malaysia decided to throw a Malaysia's Youth Lifestyle Showcase in PWTC. Lots of activities and events went on for a total of 3 days, from 18th January - 21st January 2008.

I was considering on visiting the event on Friday after AutoCAD class. But instead I went Bukit Bintang.

Saturday, I finally made it to PWTC for the Youth'08 event after Nat nat's class of course. I was blindfolding my way to PWTC as I wasnt sure how to go there. For what I know, it's opposite The Mall slash aka Legend Hotel.

I arrived at PWTC! Not! It's the PWTC Lrt station. I called up Jason Goh aka SmashpOp for directions and I finally made to PWTC!!!

When I saw the Atrium, it reminds me that I've been here many times before(when I was a KID)! It hits my mind like 'So! This is where they call it PWTC!'

While registering for entrance, bump into Kairi and Shake (Win Shen, Ignatius and Nicholas). They're up for the photography competition! (I told them about the event).

Look at the crowd! Okay, it was a 'Ok' crowd. There are stalls set up for business. Lots of fantastic shirts but I'm broke... Yah, I'm broke. Too bad, I chance to miss it.

ElekcoldXhot! Love them! Hottest dance routine ever! Love it Love it! Their moves are so perfect even themselves are perfect. (Waiting for announcement to proceed to finals)

There's graffiti corner too! But it was a bit cool and deserted. I think it's their booth set up. It's too far.

My 1st photo capture for the photography competition

Or maybe this?

Moving on to the blogger's section! There is 100 computers serving/broadcasting 100 blogs. We the public's job is to vote for the blogs. Determine a winner.

This blog caught my eye. It seemed to be overdressed but who cares? XD

This is the one and only SmashpOp's station. His friends decorated it for him. Too bad I'm not there to do it or else it would looked very dramatic/tragic^^


Introducing SmashpOp! Now you see him, Now you don't!


After the hot sweaty battle for the Extreme Street Dance Challenge, the winner! Them! *Boo* (They don't deserve to be in first place! Trust me! They don't! I prefer ElekcoldXhot! As they are WAY better than them) **Warning! A blogger's expression** Dang! They are not synchronize, their moves are lame, dances like a silly clown, what else? Too much to express. Anyways, nothing much can say though since it's judges choice. *sigh* Seriously, it's wasted to pay them 2k with that dance quality!

Well I bet the second place (ElekcoldXhot) and third place are friends. Maybe they might split? I don't think so. ElekcoldXhot, if you're reading this! I strongly support you guys! You guys are the coolest for the day! (Deserves 1st place)

Another photo I'm sending in for competition/contest. Look at the ball!~ It's floating~

I love this concept. Soccer in a cage. Cool! Fully expressive! I call it Cage of Anger Management.

Street basketball. Strictly no rules. Okay, one! Catch the ball(Monkey). Total street style, doesn't care who's behind you. They just plays it!

Point Blanc. Seriously, never heard of them. It seems that many knows his songs. Maybe I'm not into rap. They say Ipoh Mall? The song? Erm, Malaysian!! Can't you have your own culture in your song? instead of Rap? No sense of creativeness.

I bet you know what's this? Street dance! They compete each other out.
'You've got served!'

Love this guy! *ehem* He love to do one hand stand. Most of them! Very impressive acrobatic skills he possess.(Third place winner)

This is the malay side. It's nice to see this as both Chinese and Malay mingles around. Love this showcase! It brings all races together.

Another camwhore pic! Look at the pimples! *Not trying to focus on pimples, if you see it, act like you didn't see it* Regret sleeping late. It's been a trend since the holiday. I shall call it '3 in the morning'. Compare that to current situation, it's already 80% healed. (Insaf already, slept early every since)

I bet some of you know where is this. The first thing caught my eye after getting down at Ampang station. While crossing the bridge, I see Jalan Ampang. Tried to capture it in minute mode but hands are too shaky and also tried bulb mode. result? Worst! Well I need a tripod?? Kairi intro-ed my G(m)odzilla tripod? I think it's convenient cz it's small and super COOL!!

1 comment:

Le Petit said...

pimples can be photoshoppped!! no worries!