Wednesday 23 January 2008

what happened to JON?!?!?

Sunday, A day where everyone is on day-off.

NOT to me last sunday!

It was TORTUROUS! Indeed!

I decided to clean my room (Yah! Again!)

I started to pick up some shirts and...

A few of them were SOAKY WET!

Mom suspected me DREAM PEE-ING!

Hello! If it's dream pee-ing it could have been SMELLY!

In fact, it was ODOURLESS..

No, it's not ODOURLESS PEE

I suspect it was some WATER LEAKAGE

AGAIN, I climb up the roof (explains my bruises)

I FOUND THIS!


It's a NIGHTMARE!

I reshifted everything in my room

Just to avoid it getting wet

Mom (decided) was recoordinating

and

relocating everything in my room

Thought it might be feng shui problem

My room ended up a big huge mess

All my things were brought out

Making my room looks like a storeroom

She was thinking of getting me a new wardrobe

Yay!

Since the current one was flooded and soaked with water

I was told to bare with it first

I've decided

I want something sleeky and stylish in design!

Modernism is the word

My signature

It took me the whole day to clean up

60% of the mess

40% devided to Monday and Tuesday

That explains

Why I was so busy!

Wednesday and Thursday shall be

Regenerating and regaining stamina

and health issue

Which is FLU!

Dusty air is the culprit

No comments: