Monday 28 January 2008

Sobby Weekends

JonJon is blogging with an empty stomach on a Monday morning aka now! JonJon is still in grief now.

I can't believe I missed QUICKSILVER REVOLUTION 2.0!!! I know it's happening but I don't have a damn ticket!! I so wanted to go! I think I have this motto for 2008. I DON'T WANT TO MISS A DAMN EVENT THIS YEAR!! and I've just missed ONE!!

I wouldn't want to spend on any quicksilver as I'm not a fan. So I was wondering how they call the event "a free ticket" event which you have to make a RM50 purchase on their products or be a member?

I gave up as I saw the Terms and Conditions.

Worst! During dinner on Saturday, Shawn called and he said he has 40 tickets??? Why tell me when it's over??? (but he already distributed all of them, sad) Today I found out Elizabeth has 14!!! n worst of all! PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK HAVE UNLIMITED TICKETS GIVING OUT!!! I JUST NEED TO CONTACT HIM!!! BUT I DIDN'T KNOW!!!

Next event was KL Pac's OPEN DAY! It's their first open day and there's where I first met Douglas Lim in reality where he smiled at me?!?! Wanted to go but me alone? Audrey's having exam month while Pamie is working. Can't think of anyone who is interested. Sigh......

All I can do is just .......CRY! So sad!

I was talking to Roman few minutes ago and he reminded me of Valentines is approaching. He said "we singles just stay at home" and I said, "yeah stay at home and CRY!" Sob sob....

Anyways, CNY is coming soon. Next Week!! Can't wait to accumulate more clothes!! Audrey had her 11th! I just had my 8th! More to come!!!

1 comment:

Le Petit said...

what's KL pac's open day about? ?

anyway.. who say singles cant celebrate valentines day????!