Friday 25 January 2008

Room Bag Raiders!
Brought to you by MTV us!

Interior Behaviour Studies is a cool subject! After 2 lessons, I've learnt about social circles where everyone owns a bubble of their own and Ergonomics!

Yesterday, we learned about Color Theories. Each color plays a role and the meaning of the colors varies. My opinion would be the meaning of each color depends on each and everyone. But of course the meaning provided by the lecturer would be in general.

Take Green for example, the meaning given by lecturer is envy and jealousy but to others maybe there is other meanings. So Pamie! Don't stick to black and whites, be flexible!

Our first two assignment of the year would be :

- Design/Produce a Shop Front Display of a given brand (choose 1 from 18 brands)

- Build A Model Of Blocks According To Existing Masonry Architecture
- Castles
- Palaces
- Churches
- Wonders of the world (Made by masonry)
- Buildings e.g. houses

After the Interior class, we have to turn up for building construction tutorials. Letting her, the lecturer decide on which building we want it to follow. While waiting for our turn which is the last. We went on commercial! *Jeng Jeng Jeng*

Bag Raiders brought to you by Justin Khoo!

He was asking for my permission of course.
(Not my style! Asking permission.. I mean friends wouldn't mind wut. If you did put your heart into the friendship, you wouldn't bother the politeness/kindness, cz you already know it!...Easy to say you have nothing to hide! Of course, not 'ask' but let me know aka acknowledge me)

Then he started raiding my bag and item by item being captured into photographs. Shucks, shouldn't have place my lighter in the bag and now it's already an evidence. T.T

Items found in my bag :

Right pocket
- Clay for hair
- Earphones
- Ipod

Left Pocket
- Coins
- KTM ticket
- Shades

Hidden pocket inside the bag
- A lighter
- A tissue pack
- California Fitness Voucher

Common area in the bag
- Papers
- Notebook
- Camera
- Stationaries
- Thumbdrives with phone straps
- Coke

Justin said : "Har? You don't put your phone in your bag wan ar?"
Jonjon said : "Nope! It's always in my pocket!"

After mine was Pamelyn's turn. I was so excited on digging people's bag, I helped him!

Looks like its conviction time for Pamelyn

Justin! You've just got Bag Raided!

After raiding bags, it's our turn! What a great activity to kill time! Pam showed her Gaudis and it's not convincing enough for the lecturer due to Gaudi's work are too freestyle. Building without planning. Quote Ms. Suja. and why she likes all my selections? I just choose randomly and there isn't much information on the buildings I could find! Dang it! Thank god at the end we've chosen Giant Jaguar, Tikal, a Mayan Ruin.

I couldn't resist this!! I just love lights

No comments: