Friday 2 November 2007

Tuesday 'HELP'

Another Tuesday. Where Audrey finishes her class around the same time as mine. Today, Ms. Shereen and Mr.Cheah had 'freed' us early. Immediately, I head to Help University College. Well, with the troublesome going there, I feel satisfied and worth it! We met up at the A levels building again. But then, we moved back to the main block. On the way home, we passed by Lake Garden and I told her that we're passing by Lake Garden. She was shock to know that! We made a big round back to Lake Garden and we made a turn into National Monument. Since we have not visited it once, why not?

I started to jump again. It's been sometime now since I first jumped this year. ^^

Audrey tried to get up but I snapped it first!

Took a long time doing this. Looks good anyways.Under the tree~

On the grass!

There's a spidey web between us. That's why we aren't close..^^

She's on a evilish thought! Although I already knows it~

Under another tree~

Mini Bridge of Paris


Final jump! Doing it!The National Monument Jaw Dropped us totally! It's huge and less expected as we always seen it in coins?(not sure). It's worth going!
We left around 5+ and rush to Club Darul Ehsan to pick JacQ up. I miss swimming. It's been some time I have not swim in KDE.

1 comment:

justin k said...

My my...more jump pictures...