Monday 5 November 2007

Day Help Fri

It's Friday! No class! Decided to go back high school! By coincidence, JacQ sms-ed me asking whether want to go back high school? Yeah, told her I am going to! Quickly rushed out!

This is Bukit Indah! The place where I live in! I love the environment! Not much housing area in KL got this kind of scenery view. Since the school is just walking distance, I walked there. (Used to walk to school everyday). Caught this picture along the way. I actually wanted to take before this. It's random, I crossed the road. Caught this instead. Anyways, went back school. Teachers that I'm looking for isn't there. Decided to go Taylor's to pass up my drawings.

Caught this on Putra. A nicer effect. I lowered down the shutter speed.

JacQ took this. She's bored. Train delayed and waited for 30 minutes for next train to arrive. In between, there's 5 Seremban trains. God! JacQ can't stand it. She was 'mengamuk-ing'. She kept complaining about going here and there. She said no more visits to Taylor's!

Well, Not just Taylor's. Even HELP got it from her! She said going to these colleges are tooooooooo tiring!~ From Taylor's we took bus to Asia Jaya, then from Asia Jaya to Bangsar, then we took another bus from Bangsar to HELP College. Not just that, after getting down. We need to walk! (I have not fuss about it cause I'm doing it volunteering-ly and I'm used to it) It's fun going to see Audrey! There's JacQ! Finally she's here!

Poses! As a Souvenir! She successfully arrive in HELP college by public transport!

U.N. Day at HELP College! Such a good crowd! Comparing to our CYA...Bluek!! Please! It was a fun day! I'm sleepy again. Talk later! Shall Re-edit it. By the way! Check out the new section in the blog! Bunny Jr.! Give some support ya?

No comments: