Wednesday 21 November 2007

Results?!?

Ladies and Gents! The result is out?!? Fast eh? Not just that! The power of spreading news too! Got a phone call in the morning. Tee said the result is out and he asked me for my student ID. I declined his offer. I want to experience the excitement of Doubts. By doubting makes me worry about my result.

Anyways, I got ready and 'fly' to the 'nearest' Taylor's college. With the 'fastest' KTM arrived 'in time', Sophia called and asked for my Student ID. Arh Ha! See the power of news spreading? I told her off about me wanting to see it for myself.

During the journey to college from KL Sentral, Sophia called again. The first sentence was ' You've got an A!'. Geesh, that wasn't exciting at all. It was total a turn off! Totally! With the respond I gave, you wouldn't felt weird (Ya, with all the vulgar responses, I'm sorry for that but you can't blame me either! I have already said DON'T!). DUH! I mean ALL THE WAY TO COLLEGE JUST TO CHECK MY DAMN RESULT!

Then another call came in. It's Pamie! She said Sophia wasn't sure with my student ID and she(Pamie) is anxious on knowing whether I have arrive in college.

After the train stopped at Setia Jaya, I actually walked in 'lightning speed' while (still) doubting my result. Rushed to the lift and 'Darn' the Lift! It was Slow! Got off at level 5 and sort of ran towards the office. There it is! The list!

I scanned though the whole list and skimming for my student ID. Started to have blurry eyes while having a few birds flying in circles on top my head. Every numbers I see was jumping here and there. At last! My number! Dang it! I don't have problem with numbers but this is not making sense! TooOOOo many of them! The whole paper! Not even an alphabet except for the titles! Yeah, I've got an A. 82 marks. Lack of 3 more marks to A+. Audrey said Beg for them! Ha ha I bet she always do that. I wish to have an A+ since I have 3 more marks to go. But still I'm grateful with the marks given. A lot of students scored for A as the passing mark for an A is 75. It would be easy for students to scored.

While waiting for LRT to arrive at Bandaraya, I realise the train actually tilts 10-15 degrees! or maybe 20? It's a turning point but still when the train stops, the entrance is actually higher than the ground an inch or two. WOW! Scary. Gives me a little chill at first. Anyways, it was 6-7+. LOoks more like a night to me.

No comments: