Monday 24 September 2007

Best Friends or BGR?

Love! ‘Love is everywhere!’ quote Fatin Farhana. Love does exist in friendship. When the love is being expressed more than it should be then it is another kind of love which leads us to love of ‘partnership’. Everyone is very clear about this stage unless for those who never experienced it. Love towards friends, this is what I experienced and same goes for everyone. Years back I once love a Best Friend, yes it started with a friends love. Later, I realize it is not just a normal friend – friend love. It’s more than it suppose to be. (No Audrey! It’s not you! Continue guessing!) I soon learn from Audrey is that Best Friends should not start a relationship with each other. Friendship must be kept safely and treasured. The destruction of a good friendship is by moving to the next level where the love is in the air~! I wouldn’t agree with that! Do you know the consequences?

The used to be Best Friends ‘feeling’ would never seems to be the same anymore if a ‘relationship’ were to be started. ‘Jon and I always exchange secrets’, ‘Jon and I always hang out at the café near by after school’, ‘Jon and I had lots of sweet memories of friendships’, or ‘Jon and I always go to each other houses everyday for movies’. If a relationship were to be started ended with a best friend, the lines above are to be erased from the memory as those wouldn’t happen anymore. Well I actually did some of these with Audrey, like the daily movies in each houses or exchange secrets and fun moments and I took as example. Gaining a friend is hard and losing a friend is easy

I know some people are like me and ‘someone’ (some of you may have know who Lar~) where we both still could remain as best friends and still as close as it used to be. I know I have the ability for that but I don’t think that I can do that for every relationship I had or will have. It would be hard for me same goes for the partner. Not everybody is easy going. Most of the people are sensitive and most of them tend not to stay the same way when everything comes apart.

‘Best Friends are like shooting stars, rare n divine. The sky might be full of stars, shiny and bright, but a shooting star comes once in a lifetime, once missed, one shall never find another, just the same those shooting stars cross your path shall leave an everlasting impression, those who have shooting stars in their life are those who truly blessed’ Genevieve (In Disguise) (2007) Artist in progress

Audrey, you do remind me alot of things. Appreciates the past! ^^

No comments: