Friday 6 May 2011

Okay...

Didn't see that coming. Really didn't see that coming. I was in shock after I heard the news while I was rushing my work to hand in. I tried to put it aside and I did. Now, to think back again. D@$m... What the..*no cursing in this post*.

She was a lovely person, kind, sweet. I tend to tease her a lot. She couldn't get use to my type of tease in the beginning and she took offence on me. I am playful like a kid in a way, I tend to bump her from shoulder to shoulder and go "YOU!!!" *strict tone*. But the more we hang out together, the more she knows me better and one day, she knows my signature and she did it back to me. I was so happy that time when she finally understand my intention. She became more chillax among us and jokes around a lot with each other. Those times we spent on the assignment was fun. It is all left for memory now. I regret for not contacting you all these time. You will be in my memory and never to be vanished.

Rest in Peace, girl!

*Other than my grandmother, this is my first time losing someone that I had close contact with.

No comments: